The mission of Accelerant Consultants is simple: to help small and medium-sized companies unlock their growth potential by creating more new sales opportunities and increasing chances of closure. Many small businesses were founded by people who have backgrounds in science, engineering, accounting, or other non-sales disciplines who have developed a great business idea. Often, the business succeeds for a period of time on the sheer will and ability of the business owner, but revenues flatten over time because without a well developed sales strategy, an effective sales team and highly integrated sales and marketing functions, the growth is not scalable or sustainable. If this sounds familiar, or you are a business owner or executive who simply wants to maximize long-term success, Accelerant Consultants will use our experience to ensure your sales function, the the lifeblood of your organization, is optimized and driving results.
Why Hire Us
Hire Accelerant Consultants because there is potential revenue growth that is untapped in your organization and you recognize that there is nothing more important than getting your revenue generating engine to run well. Every employee's livelihood at your company is dependent upon a sales team that works well and achieves corporate goals. We will position your organization for better short- and long-term success through existing client growth and more new sales.
Company owners, executives and sales leaders engage Accelerant Consultants when they need to:
- Drive needed focus into the sales organization that will produce enhanced:
o strategic pursuit of large opportunities
o new client relationships and existing client retention
o close rate
- Develop compensation plans that are in alignment with company goals and drive behavior of the sales team that will lead to incremental sales and profitability
- Coach, train and mentor sales team members and/or the sales leader to drive better results
- Improve the integration of marketing and sales to ensure a return on investments in both functional areas
- Develop a corporate culture of sales and enhanced client experience that crosses functional areas within the company
Greg Stanley has had a career of over 25 years in business and community leadership, building practices, sales and marketing teams and channel relationships for Support Net/Arrow Electronics, PwC and SmartIT. While at PwC, Greg helped build a technology security practice focused on Identity and Access Management, before building a marketing and sales team from the ground up for the Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky region. While at PwC, Greg served on the seven partner leadership council for that region. Personally, Greg has been married for 21 years and is the father of two sons. He dedicates a significant amount of time to community involvement, serving as the chair of Butler’s Lacy School of Business Board of Visitors, The Butler Business Consulting Group Advisory Board, JDRF, Kids’ Voice and as a CYO basketball coach for over ten years.
Lacy School of Business
Affiliations & Honors
- Butler University Lacy School of Business board chair
- Kid's Voice of Indiana past board chair
- Butler Business Consulting Group Advisory Board
- Many sales and sales leadership top performer awards